<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, June 07, 2010


I am addicted!!!

Can't get over it.

I need a daily dose of it.

I'm totally in love with this new Korean variety show known as, "We got Married".

So I had to change the music here..... It's a variety show that put 2 idols together in a fake marriage where they had to stay together and date. The chemistry between Jokwon (2AM) and GaIn (Brown Eye Girls) is simply great. Or well... maybe their acting is.

Anyone interested can watch it >> here.... <<

Kwon & GaIn BIG fan girl now.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken