Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Hi bloggie,
Was planning to come online to blog about the outing and belated bday celebration for dad last Sunday.
But i had a weird dream about ah gong.
First he mentioned about going for KFC this coming sunday at 2pm, then when i asked him who does he want to invite along? He asked me to invite ah hong.
Finding it weird, I asked him, "ah hong shu shu nia??? No one else?"
Then he added, ask ah beng along, so ah hong will not find it uneasy.
While i'm trying to figure this out, he added. "Must Remember to ask Ah Leong too."
I'm puzzled. Who's that???
I asked, "2nd granduncle??"
Ah ma replied, "He's in Indonesia, no way he can come to Singapore."
"Then who??"
Ah gong gave me a cunning smile.. and next, i woke up to realise that it's only 4am in the morning.
And i'm still wondering who the heck is that?
The KFC and timing might be due to my outing in the noon? They always say that we will dream of something we did or remember. So not surprising, but who's ah leong??
So when i heard the sound of the room door opening, I figure that my parents are awake.
I walk to the kitchen to ask daddy, "Daddy, do you know who's known as Ah Leong in our family."
And I guess that person exist. hahaha... and i'm pretty sure ah ma dun call him by that name. Or maybe she does? That's why i suddenly dreamt of this name.
This dream left me exhausted over the past 2 days due to the insufficient sleep.....
I guess.. will left that long awaited blog to tomorrow. Need to grab the photos from Naru.
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Ah Leong is ur third Grand Uncle. Ah Hong's dad.
Comment
1 has spoken