<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, May 16, 2010


Hi bloggie,

Today is another wasteful day, where i laze around at home relaxing (this probably means spending 70% of my time sitting infront of the pc, without generating anything useful or gaining any new insights.)

Weather is good, dad is enjoying his facebook games in the room next door, mom is enjoying some Taiwan Drama DVDs Taki had bought for her in the living room using the portable DVD player, and I'm here! We should really find some things to do instead of lazing around like that.

I got a whole list of things i want to do.. which probably has rusted by now.

1) Kite flying at the field nearby. (No.. it's too hot)

2) Go to that Japanese Italian Restaurant I have been rambling about whole week. (I really feel like saving the money especially after spending a bomb at Universal Studios yesterday.)

3) Room cleaning? (No No No NO NO NO!!! Plsssss dun make me do that..)

4) Develop those 500 photos in my hdd which i have planned to since....... 2004? (OMG.... should really put this on my priority list, I need to do up a decent photo album for everyone.)

5) Finish reading the 4 or 5 english novels especial "jemima j" which i've bought in a 2nd book store and been stucked at chapter 2 for 3 weeks. (I really hate to bring the books out since i usually does my reading on my journey to and fro work. And those books are really heavy compared to my "txt" format books stored in my hp =D)
6) Bake some cookies or brew a pot of herbal chicken soup which i haven't done for ages.. (I wonder how terrible my skills will deteriorate.)

7) Do some drawings or photoshop editing. (Don't really feel artistic atm)

8) Start working on the video editing clips for some event which i had been deferring for a few months. (This is going to be the most time consuming of all, cos i had to learn from scretch and alot of trial and error to do. I guess this is going to be my next big thing to self-learn... so not now.)

And I suppose my mom is very VeRy VERY BORED. This is the 8th time she has walked into my room and asked to if i want to eat this/ pass me some food.

I had bread dipped in the hershey dark chocolate that i bought yesterday at resort world sentosa for breakfast around 9am.

1 banana 1 hour later.

Follow by 1 pork floss cracker that i have no idea who bought it.

1 sweet corn pudding around 11am.

And next sausages egg rice dad has cooked around 2pm for lunch.

Rejected potato chips, sweet corn and multi-attempts to ask me if there's anything i want to eat.

And now I have a cup of.... i dunno wat but it tasted like oak right on my desk.

Please please tell me how can i slim down at this rate. I am absolutely full by now and i really dun wan to waste that cup of WAT? on my desk...

Well, at least i have accomplished blogging today. The photos for yesterday's Universal Studios's trip shall wait, so shall the blogging on it since... it wouldn't be fun without the photos.

And I just went blog shopping just now. Browsing thr random blogs and admiring their blogging art and skills. Haha, guess i need to add a revamping of blog into my do to list next.

Last, my pc just crushed half way while i was blogging. Can't restart, no beeping from the psu too. I guess either the processor is dead or my power supply. Need to do some troubleshoot to know, it's going to be a long break for the blog again.

I can't access my photo editing programs, post my universal studios photos any time soon at the rate it's going or do any pc-related activities. Well, time to clear my to-do-list 1, 3, 5, 6 which doesn't require any assistance from pc.

So.. enjoy this post....

Cya soon (I HOPE)

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken