<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Saturday, December 26, 2009


Hi Bloggie,

My pc usage has been greatly reduced lately thanks to my dad's addiction to facebook.

Who can tolerate the frequency of your dad walking into your room every 30 min and ask if he can play for a "while", or if you want to have a drink or toilet break. Alternatively, he would stand behind you and stare at your monitor and wait.....

Arghh..

Anyway, here's a compilation update for the month. Didn't expect December to be packed with so much OT, celebration, meetup, and jubeat.

Been addicted to jubeat lately, but it's a costly hobby which required alot of self-control not to over spend... so I am going to watch the youtube clips now and start practicing at home.

Click to see my Jubeat Ranking

Went out with my colleagues to "The Rice Table" for an advance X'mas celebration on 18/12. I love the strew beef, ssshhhhshh, the satay and fried fish. Best of all, it's buffet style, which means.. I can eat the same thing over and over again. Ended up bloated with food. And I got a box of cookies and some body shop products for gift. =D









(From far left) Fandi, Xiao Kang, Me, Wanki, Shupeng, Jasmine





Went shopping after that. That reminds me of the increasing no. of shopping trips to orchard i had ever since that New Look Boutique has opened in ION and 313. Bad Bad... but their items price are rather reasonable ranging around $10-$40 provided that it's a sales item. =) And best of all, plus size are priced the same too.

Just went there a few days ago with Naru and we each bought a top that cost $10. And of cos jubeat session is a must if the arcade is empty.

Watched Avatar 3D with Ebil, Kyu and Kyo. It's good!! haha.. considering that it's my first 3D movie, it was rather uneasy initially, but I wished that I had watch it when I'm more awake. A midnight movie is not really a good idea after days of late night sleeping.

Work has been rather..... ahem. Too much last min changes from various area that has caused alot of repetitive work. Often have to spend 3hrs working on something which I had to redo because of some last min changes. E.g. went back to work today just because of another last min change they requested on X'mas Eve. WTH, can they stop changing their mind everyday. Things will be alot easier if they follow the standard. To ensure cost saving while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency, you need time to plan and double check. Enough of work complains.

Went to shu shu's place for X'mas party on 24 Dec. I love the pasta.. actually i think i ate mainly pasta. Dun think I had tried all the food. =P Anyway, I should have planned some games, but judging on the age range, I really have no idea at all. Haha.. next time we should just do a treasure hunt. And I took alot of photos with my cousin this time round, refer to facebook for those. I'm kinda lazy to re-post those here. Oh.. and Naru, thanks for that scarf. WAHAHA...

Celebrated X'mas with my old buddies today at East Coast, the red restaurant. We had a crabby meal and I ate too much mantou. Haha... that chilli crab sauce is too irresistible. Another bloated night, got a bloody soft toy and some shower foam set. *Daddy's chasing me for the pc now*

Haha.. I guess the soccer match on tv has ended so he will start running into my room again to stare at my pc.

PS: Happy Boxing Day!

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken