After a crazy week with work and school projects, I am having this craving to get some more new clothes. So I started doing some research and came across a few nice outfit.
Sigh.. The problem is.. I seldom have the time to wear it out nowadays when my schedule is packed with work and projects. Dad was looking at me weirdly when I wore a makeup to school yesterday. Definitely abnormal for a school day. haha.
It's okay. At least I have two gatherings planned in the coming month. Cheerios! I'm getting a bit bored of work and school now. I guess I need to get used to this for at least another 4 months before my next school break.
Back to my projects again. And get ready for work and school tomorrow!
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;