<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, August 09, 2009


Hi Bloggie,

Juggling between work and school is madness. I think my online entertainment hours has dropped drastically from a 30hrs per week to less than 10hrs per week. =(

However, there's still time for food!!

Here's some of the food I had over the past 2 months. =D









Mixed Fruit Tart
Manpuku @ Tampines 1

Higly recommended. I am willing to sacrifice my go for the raman/okos/omu rice if I can only opt for 1 item to eat.










Ichiban @ Hougang (Father's Day)

LOL.. Need to say? I guess everyone tried Ichiban by now.










Spicy Seafood Raman
Hokkaido Fair @ Tampines Mall

Yummy... Just look at the scallop!!!









Moonlight Special Okos
Mapuku @ Tampines 1

Tasty, but a bit too dry if you want to eat the whole thing by yourself.










Omu Rice
Manpuku @ Tampines 1


Not bad....















Satay Beehoon @ home













Chicken Chop
Kim Gary @ Vivocity











Cappuccino
Mussel Guy @ Vivocity










There's a new dessert store in AMK hub. So, we went to ty it.
Mummy and Daddy ordered Tian Tian Mi Mi (甜甜蜜蜜)
LOL.. That's the name of this strawberry & Mango Ice Flake.















Mummy and Daddy trying it.



















I had this.. tho I forgotten the name. LOL.








I guess. That's all for today. Will post up some photo of my office later.

1 drafted project due on 23 for contract law done, 1 drafting for accounting due on 20 to be done by tomorrow and 1 more effective communication due by Friday to complete by tomorrow. Just pray that I have no more OTs this coming week.












A typical day at work......











My workplace...












Look at those paper work... =.="""






Done. Gotta go out for the NDP celebration then back to the projects.

Happy National Day!!!!!



-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken