<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, June 22, 2009


Hi Bloggie,

Work has been keeping me busy lately and I'm down with a flu and cough last week... There's like endless things to finish ever since I slack a bit at work due to the drowsiness effect cause by my medication . *Stares at her pile of work she brought home* Okies, I'm feeling lazy to clear it now. =P so I guess i'll finish this asap and go sleep so that I will have a clearer mind and my cough will recover sooner.

Anyway, I'm not sneaking here to laze around. I'm here to share my exams results. And I'm glad to announce that I've pass my exams!
PHEW.... What an relief!











Not all aces.. Which I'm not aiming for anyway, but at least i managed to pass my ethics.

Geez, I think I'm really neglecting this blog. So I shall do a quick photo blog on what happen lately.

Went to zoo last Sunday 14/07 to celebrate Nicholas Birthday as requested by him. -.-" Who will want to go zoo on a birthday.... weird guy.














I took dad out to Ichiban Sushi for lunch yesterday since it's papa day, then we went shopping for some baking ingredients.















I start baking once we reach home, and dad is planning to make some kuay. Sadly, he forgotten to buy tapioca flour, and gotta run out to get it. By the time he's back, he is on his way rushing off to Granny house after knowing that her door kenna painted by ah long. First hand picture from naru.









Seriously I wonder how many people went to buy 4D on the unit no.? So I stay at home and waited as my brownie prepares for her debut. But I guess, I can only enjoy it myself now.





TADA~~~







My brownie is done~ and its sweet!!!

Since I got too much time on hand now, I went taobao surfing and start watching the sailormoon which cosmo has provided...

Then =.=", a beautiful moth came visiting. Despite trying to be calm but I can't help dodging away from it when it kept flying above my head until I gave up trying to chase it out, and took a pic of it while it rest on my towel.









I waited.... and wait.... eventually I gave up waiting for the moth to leave by itself, and went back to bed. THE END~~~ LOL.

Labels: ,

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken