<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Saturday, May 02, 2009


Hi Bloggie,

After weeks of multiple complains on my phone, and consideration over the past few weeks on which phone i should get..

I have finally decided to abandon my K770 to embrace W705. Although, this is not my first choice.. I was actually thinking of getting E75, but the price range exceed my budget at $498, and that exclude the additional $100 for recontract within 12 mths. (well, i can aim for my dad's plan. =D)

Then I came upon this..















That's S$198 for 1 year contract if i renew.. Woo.. Not my fav phone, but at least I'm within the 100 customer. That means, while Singtel and M1 user is paying $298/$338 for a 2 years plan. I'm getting away with it with 1 year at $198. =D Best of all, it's made in Japan. The only sad part is.. I can't opt for the red version, so i had to go with the silver.

Nevertheless, cheerios for my new phone. And that means more saving to go, and tighter budget for the month. =(

PS: Edited my blog images on 26 Apr. I guess I like that image, but it's abit too sweet for me and I'm too lazy to change it back. So until i saw another high res image, we shall stick with this for the moment.

My old blog image file..









-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken