<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, May 24, 2009


Hi Bloggie,

Went to the Distant Worlds: Music from final fantasy yesterday evening, and the performance is great!!
Photo taking are banned. So I managed to sneak a shot at the stage before the performance, that clip I linked to is not mine... =P




























Final Fantasy VII : One winged Angel













Nobuo Uematsu saying "Ni Hao"













I saw the composer of the FF music, Nobuo Uematsu!! He was just... 3m away from me (he just happen to walk pass). Alot of "planned" surprises like , but well, even it's not as high as the play! performance last year, and there's just some elements missing in this performance, the light effect is not as well done as play!. Nevertheless, there's a few nice pieces... and their special guest pwn everything else. But "eyes on me" is definitely disappointing..

Something happen yesterday, but thank god it didn't spoil my plans for the whole day and I'm feeling alot better after complaining whole night. So, I will like to avoid flooding there with that. Thanks Mei and Nic for lending their ears.

I came across a piano album while updating on the music list earlier on. After the inspiring performance, I just got to get some piano or orchestra pieces in my pc.

This is a smoothing and relaxing lullaby.. Well, if you dun mind some music before sleeping or finding yourself dozing off after listening, you can try this album from Gary Staldler, you can feel free to grab it. (I didn't uploaded that anyway, someone else did. =P)

Download

Note: just make sure u have a timer to off the pc... or mp3 player.

ZzZzz dozing off after listening.

- Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken