<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Saturday, May 02, 2009


Hi bloggie,

I guess I forgot to blog about my new job. Well, it's only the first week there. Friendly staff, but I guess there's alot more to come, and a hell lots of things to deal with. Knock off by 2pm on the first day to travel to the studio to take some photos for the employee pass, and with the pass to travel for free.. I took bus around the town to shop around.

Anyway, I think I have landed myself in the most chaotic department, but so far.. I'm loving it. There's so much people to deal with, and tons of things to learn. *STRESS* And from what my senior says.. it's always the standard things, I just need to get over with the learning part. *Hope so*

Their training for me is at least 1 week ahead of their original plan when compared to the last girl who came in. =.=" Eh.. Thanks, that explains why I had soooo much to learn within 1 day, and why am i doing it hands-on on my second day of work after just 1 demonstration of the whole procedure. Believe me.. the whole procedure is a complicated process...

I hope it's not due to the test i took on my interview. The management and supervisors seems to know me as the girl who score high for the test. Dun stress me... I think I got the score by luck...Geez.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken