Escade's In the Blue 75ml @ $37 Top Notes - Crumpled green leaves, fresh herbs, star fruit & Tagete Middle Notes - Peony, aquatic floral & water fruits Case Notes - White cedar, wood, musky cocktail, amber notes & wet woods
and
Escada S 90ml @ $39 Top Notes Are Iris, Green Mandarin, Magnolia Blossom, Redcurrant; Heart Notes Are Luscious Iris, May Rose, Indian Tuberose, And White Peach. Base Notes Are A Bouquet Of Iris, Heliotrope, Sandalwood, Vanilla.
Overall, I would say that the warehouse sale is indeed a good catch if you consider that both is selling at more than $65 in shops. But I guess that's the end of my perfume purchase for this year.
Now how am i going to get rid of the perfume my friend gave me... and I dun really like. (T-T) It's too floral. Hahaha.. conclusion: it's a bad idea if you give perfume as a gift when you dunno what brand your friend is using.
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;