It's been a while since i last blogged on my jobsearch. Went for 3 interviews so far. An oil marine company and a local transport provider, no reply from them yet. Haiz... Went to a government department for interview today, weirdly, not much question except for what I understand about them and which kind of position I want, back end or front desk or call centre, and if the location is convenience. Eh.. So how many position are there??
In the meanwhile, I shall continue to search for more opportunities. I'm facing problems applying for the leaves. I don't think my company will be able to tolerate my frequent leaves despite I'm using my "school" as an excuse. Haha.. Although my company has been providing alot of opportunities e.g. increment, promotion, plans to set me for ISO training, it's all just plans to dump me with more loads without giving a reasonable pay. Did I mentioned my new job title? Assistant admin manager. WOW!!! =.="
So.. I'm handling the admin department, and got to help the sales guys with their sales stuffs, and the purchasing.... now.. i got to help out with the ISO auditing also? Even if my boss has been claiming, " we understand your difficulties, and fully support your decision to study." I don't see them doing anything to prove that except to increase my workload even further. Oh, and they denial the proposal for "study leaves".
Worse of all, they didn't even bother asking me what course I am studying and what do I really want in the future? When you claim that you care, please do make sure that you DO care. Conclusion, this is an example of a failed retention program, except that I have not shout out loud about my intention to go. Well, thank god for them that I have no intention to quit before getting another job, so they can still make use of me at the moment.
Last any ideas how to fake MCs?? Hahaha.. I think i had enough of unpaid leaves. My doctor is laughing at my attempt to fake a headache today. Either she believed, or she just close one eyes. Well, consider that I'm a good patient who never took any leave from her for the past 1 year. It's time I deserve one.
- Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;