<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, March 20, 2009


Hi bloggie,

This is a back dated post to announce a news.

HURRAY!!!
IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE!!

Finally cleared all my projects for school year 1 term 1 after a routine of 4hrs sleep due to projects, work and all the stress... For once, I am able to wake up at 6am over a week without the alarm clock thanks to the all the stress. And I haven't break down!!! That;s one more thing to cheer about.

Okay, after the cheers..

Here's more news.
Term 2 is starting on 25 March. So.... time for the hell again..

ARGGHH...


Oh.. and I went for the IT show on 11 March after going for interview and bought myself a buffalo external hdd, 500gb at S$139.00. Not the cheapest, but considered a reasonable pricing since it's made in japan.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken