Today, I dragged my tired feets all the way to Plaza Singapura to meet up with my online buddies, Nuri, Kyu, Kyo, Kura, Dai, Ebil, and Shin for a movie, Detroit Metal City.
To be honest, I have no intention to go for the movie at all but Kinichi is the actor for this movie, and it's been more than 2 months since I met them. , plus I do deserve a break. So I went there with my horrifying eye bag, to loiter around the shopping mall and arcade scaring the shoppers while waiting for all of them to arrived.
I am glad I went. This movie is the funniest I've seen over the past 6 months. Sorry, I didn't watch alot tho. But if you don't mind some valguries, crude languages (it's in japanese tho..) and reading subtitles, go and watch this. You can laugh all the way thr. Hahaha...
Spoiler one. Imagine a nerdy guy who love swedish style music and is force to sing for a satanic death metal band which u will be expecting words like Fxxx ur mom, Kill them all. PWN. Geez.. now I'm into those crude music too.. hahaha..