<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Hi Bloggie,

Let's celebrate the joyous day with the wonderful news of...

I GOT AN JOB OFFER!!

Too many things to cheer for lately..

Well, it's not official yet. They called to double check if I'm still available since it's been a week after the interview. I thought it's a goner... They informed me that their HR department is in the process of drafting the appointment letter etc. They will give me a call in another few days time to finalise the whole thing.

Which means, I will be submitting my resignation letter real soon in another couple of day.

Lower pay... but well, it's a reputable company.. and I get to travel (within sg) for free! And best of all... it's a 14 days annual leave! They are comfortable with my part time studies and have intention to groom me in HR if there's an opportunity. ^^

So, I'm a happy person.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken