<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, January 15, 2009


Hi Bloggie,

This is a special blog update not about me.. cos seriously.. this batch of cousin aren't really very close. So, can i have the honour to organise something??? How's a BBQ?

Been reading about our cousin's adventure in Singapore Slingers for quite some time in his facebook,and I never understand what that is. So I went over and ask my friends who's into basketball.

My conclusion: Slingers is a professional indoor basketball in Singapore. Okay, that's what I know about it for the moment. They held matches (which seems popular to me, but I'm not much of a bb fan now.) with bb team around the world, the latest is 17 Jan with a phillipines team. Tickets are selling at $20++ and above. No idea if our dear cousin will be playing in the match. Sorry, no idea what's his position in that team also. Hahaha...

Well, might consider buying a tix to support him if he's playing. Wonder how's the Singapore bb standard nowadays. But hopefully, the fans wouldn't kill me if I start reading a book during the match, it's been 13years since I see a live bb game.

Anyway, you might want to grab him during the cny gathering to get more information out of him, if u see him. =D

For the moment.. try to spot him in here bah.



























-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken