<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, January 20, 2009


Books packed.
Pens packed.
Spectacle packed.
Time-table and class location checked.
Tomorrow's bento set planned.
Alarm clock set.

Hi Bloggie,

I'm all ready for school tomorrow, except that.. my @#$%@# boss decided to hold a meeting at 4pm and I must leave my office by 5pm tomorrow.

Let's just hope everything goes as planned. Anyway, just got the news that my GM has tender her resignation. And I suppose that means real... BAD. My boss has just delayed the payment for all the sub-con, suppliers, even our contact workers. I think once my GM is gone, he will resort to delaying our salary.

NVM, I've just revised my employment act. I guess... I'll know how to deal with him if he gets too overboard. Did I mentioned that he didn't even plan to hire a new staff to replace my colleague in charge of the logistics who's giving birth soon... and he is expecting SOMEONE to cover her duties somehow. Not to mention that he's expecting that a newly hired GM to take over the duties of the HR mgr/Finance mgr/Legal consultant within 1 month, when my GM tooks months/years of experience to be Ms. Bao Tao Liao.

LOL..

Enough of him. I'm still looking out for a job.... and looking forward to my school~ Tho not the exams part.... =.="

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken