<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, January 19, 2009


Hi Bloggie,

Just went for an IPL facial treatment yesterday with Taki. The trial is cheap as usual.. but the package isn't. And we signed for the package, 10 treatment for $BLEH. =LOL..

Seriously, it's rather heart aching to spend so much on just a facial treatment. But then.. a normal facial will spend nearly $50 also. The recommended treatment interval is monthly, but due to the $$ factor. I think I'll go on a for-monthly basis, which will help to cut down the cost. Anyway, the package expiry date is 3yrs, and I didn't make the full payment.

Around 2-4 treatment is required to see the effectiveness of the treatment. I guess, since this package can be shared, (Temporary among 2 of us.) it reduces the spending to a reasonable range.

The only disadvantage... must avoid UV radiation and AHA cream... My facial lotion, simple facial wash contains AHA. Hahaha.. Guess I must turn back to witch products again. Oh.. Witch Hazel is good for minimising pores, and it's all natural!! So, if u dun mind the price.. you can try this products especially for ppl with oily skin.

Okay.. Today is self-declare vain day!! hahaha.. well, it's new year.. and i'm feeling zealous about my school this wednesday.

Just hope that I can remain this way for the rest of..... 4yrs. LOL.

PS: The link is just a random Q&A on this treatment which I find it comprehensive. And that's the price for a dermatologist in Auckland, I'm just getting the treatment from the beautician.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken