<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, December 10, 2008


Hi Bloggie,

I know I've been neglecting this place. Been really addicted to a few new novel series, busy with my sch enrolment (still waiting for the appealing result of the exemption, they change my exempted modules from 3 to 1 without informing me) , Taki and my overseas trip, work projects, and a the new family member added in my house, THE WEBCAM.

It has caught ppl posing, making face, speaking to themselves, combing their hair, dancing, shaking their butt, standing at the wrong side of the webcam and waving to a webcam which we didn't on.
















I suppose there will be more of these scene if Taki starts traveling on a monthly basis.

Everyone is new and enthu to this "high-tech device" added in my house. Even my dad has learned how to use the videocall function on the msn, before he knows how to chat using the msn.

So, I've added a new permanent msn account for the home pc. For those who wanna link up, you can add "stellvia189 (at) yahoo dot com dot sg" for a lottery draw on which of us is using the pc. If my dad's using, make sure you have a webcam or mic to communicate with him. (well, mostly it's my dad who's using that account. Or me if I wanna to escape from my co-workers in my msn list) So good luck. I doubt any of the kids will add this. =P

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken