Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Hi Bloggie,
Counting down.. 4 more days to fly to Hongkong.
I guess, this is the last trip for the next few years with the recession and the school stuff. Haiz.. So, I'm going to enjoy to my fullest, and... buy alot of things. (=.=")
Hahaha.. anyway, I've just bought an item I had my eye's on for nearly a year from Straypa website. They are having 50% sale there. Woohoo~
Trying to figure out how taobao works, just call cheena just now to settle the payment issues. So if all goes well, I will have some new things from cheena...
If you realised how random my recent rambling is, and why am i taking so long to blog lately. That's because it's been really busy window shopping in taobao, gathering information for the HK trip, watching youtube (I've been addicted to the show called "most haunted"), playing with facebook (okies, i'm neglecting it recently), and bringing some work home to clear... haiz.. sad to say that.
So, pardon me for randomly dumping it in here, there's just so much to write, and so little time to spare.
Oh ya. I haven't pack my luggage yet. Still got several things to buy. LOL.
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken