<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Saturday, November 15, 2008


Hi Bloggie,

Sono me dare no me.

It's been a long time since i tried any offline game that is not under the mini-games category. That phase is the now the hottest thing among all the chaos;head fans right now. It's means, "Whose eyes are those eyes". Which is frequently mentioned in this game right from the start.














It's abit gore... but well.. at least it's 2-D, so it's not that bad. At least it's nothing compared to those US games. *Recalls Resident Evil" And there are cute girls in this games too, like the adorable Nanami appear above. She's my fav character in the game. It's originally a japanese game, of cos i can't play/read japanese. So I found a team that translate the game.

I really hate US pc games, and japanese pc games are well.. mainly in japanese. Thanks to them, I finally get a chance to play the visual novel games in english.

Okay, this is not my first visual novel game. Someone recommended a title which I tried playing it.. but well, it's totally about romance, and I lost interest quick. At least chaos;head seems more interesting and keep me in suspense.

I cannot help but to post this...










WHOSE EYES ARE THOSE EYES~~~ SONO ME DARE NO ME~~

-Su

Add: Cleared this game on 16 Nov..

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken