<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, October 16, 2008


Hi Bloggie,

As the war goes on within the office..
1) Newly promoted evil mgr claiming that he has pass the piece of information to my boss which in fact he didn't. Thank god I called my boss directly to check.

2) He complain to my boss that I've been helping his staff to extend some of their report deadline, to the next morning. Isn't he always the one who's been passing the report late. Just becos for once he's on time, doesn't means that he can complain behind our back.

3) Passing the wrong information... then claims that we did it wrongly? WTF..

Enough of these rubbish, cos there's tons of work given by my boss to me besides him. While he's happily on MC again today.. I'll clear the shit for him.

Thank god there's other nice colleagues around also.. Here's a surprise treat from Angie..













-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken