Just finish the wedding guest book. Will blog about that later.
Just a recall of recent events. Went to my Poly mate, Denise's wedding on Friday. They are finally getting married after.. so many years of dating. At least 8years? Her wedding photo is sooooo NICE!! And it comes with a 3D clip to present the wedding photos, a official wedding album, a magazine album that shows the photos with some meaningful wordings.. and a bundle of bookmarks for guest.
So I took both design, I think there's a mini card also.. but it ran out of stock. And the total package cost less than $5000, after purchasing all the artwork and photos. Tempting to know where's the studio? Sadly... It's at Penang. Hahaha..
So, met up with ShiTing and Kelvin (Denise's brother who happen to be in our same project group). So many surprises... ShiTing's wedding will be held next month, and Kelvin has already ROM with his girlfriend during March... That's surprising! 2 years...
Went to my sec sch buddy, Felis and her daughter Lorelle's birthday party today at their home at La casa. Nice environment there.. tho it's not the first time i went. But the previous time was in the night, I can't see much at that hour. I was pretty late. It's suppose to start from 12-3pm, and I reach at 2.30pm.
Haha.. no choice, I joined my parents for home cooked Nasi Lemak lunch. Partially, that's because I slept late the previous night. Hahaha.. WOE in RO.
Anyway.. total up... $160 gone in just 3 days.... All the ang bao and gifts.. Well, they are lucky this year. I informed them that i wouldn't be buying much gift or afford that much for the next few years once my course start. My budget will be super tight.
Okies.. time for next blog for the guestbook. (I really like it.. LOL)
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;