Thursday, September 04, 2008
Hi Bloggie,
Went for Zen's Wedding Photo Selection on 2 Sept.
Originally planning to choose only 20 photos for the album. We ended up choosing 58 photos (30 for album + 28 softcopies). I guess it's really true that most ladies looks beautiful in the wedding dress. Haha.. Will take note of that.
Seems that most ppl will bust their original budget for the photo selection.
With the photo selection done. Now, I have to rush to complete the guestbook and ang bao box before her actual wedding date next month.
Count down: 4 more weekend to complete. (Still need to go Chinatown to get the fabric.)
Anyway, I'm down with a cough + flu today after a bad sore throat. Slept for nearly 12 hours yesterday after i reached home after work. Glad that i'm alot better today. Tho, I'm kinda upset that it means i can't get a MC. haha..
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken