With the cash in hand (payday) on Sat, we decided to go to The central at Clark Quay for makan. Took us some time to find a suitable place to eat.
The food at Waraku is nice.. but we had that months ago. Saw a ramen store that's rather crowded even at 3pm, but Taki doesn't want to eat Ramen. We ended up at The Manhattan Fish Market Restaurant.
Partially because we are too hungry to search for another restaurant by now, we have tried the food at Billy Bomber (which is just next door), and is in the mood for something new.
Conclusion: Crispy.. YES! Juicy meat.. YES!! (In fact, it's super juicy for the fish that Naru has choosen)
But I don't think I want to go there another time. I have no idea what's so good about the Fish and Chip. I guess, it's not my type of delicacy. Most important, the service.. they forgot to give us the utensils after our food is delivered over. =.=" And the staff are busy chatting among themselves until their manager came in.
After 1hour of window shopping after meals, we headed over to Vivocity. (-.-") I was kinda looking forward to go Chinatown... until Naru start throwing a temper..
We bought some items from Daiso and I finally found a sunflower wall decal that i've been eying on from some cheena auction at the DIY shop.
Headed back to Granny's house for dinner.
Didn't sleep well that night... Which might be a good thing... cause..
Granny storm into the room around 1am. Apparently, there are smoke all around the house and she suspected that some other units is on fire but can't locate where is it from.
So I woke up and search for the source. But the smoke didn't seems to be coming from outside.
It turn out to be.. our own unit. Seems that Granny forgot to turn off the fire of some soup that she planned to warm up before sleep. But thank god it didn't caught fire, consider the amount of wooden furniture around it and gas tank which is directly under the stove. =.="
Then I saw Taki waking up and looking at the pc. She's woken up by the noise but the flu stopped her from knowing what happen.. until i told her -.-" and Naru slept like she haven't been sleeping for days (she didn't even wake up despite us walking around the house..).
Total Damage: 1 pot and left over soup.
Spend some time to switch on the fan, clean the pot, wipe the mess and chit chat with Granny for a while since she's a bit panicking over the own incident. I slept like a pig after all the exhaustion, but I dun think Granny slept well that night.
Went home today with my wall decal.
This is what I've done.
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;