Friday, August 01, 2008
Hi bloggie,
I started working on my new wallpaper yesterday around 10pm cos the X-MAN said my wallpaper is ugly (T.T) Haha.. it's a simple task ORIGINALLY.. Until I realise the lack of brushes/pattern and nice background to play around using PS.
So it took me an extra 1 hour searching thru the website for ideal background, readily available png images, PS brushes and pattern. Then while working on it, the temptation for me to add on the wordings from the lyrics of "Uta no teru" is so great that... I took some time off searching for nice Japanese fonts..
And here's the outcome..

It didn't end there. When I asked for feedback, Mr.Q said that the wordings are weird. Well, that was kinda expected from Japanese song lyrics. So, I spend another 20min searching for a chinese font.. At least I can write something I understand..
I've chosen a phase in the book which I've completed reading yesterday, entitled γζη©Ίγ, to be written in the wallpaper. LOL.. I ended sleeping at 2am, and is amazingly refreshing this morning despite the 5 hours sleep.
Probably time for me to work on the photos that I'm going to send for printing. I can't wait to play with my new brushes~ (^-^)
So here's a mini-list of things that I want to do:
1) Work on the photos
2) Finish reading by Stephenie Meyer (another 477 pages to go~)
3) Find some books on Singapore Employment Law to read on before I start school/work.
4) To visit our famous Bukit timah hill again~
5) To visit the farms in Singapore (Visit uniquely singapore for more info)
6) Send more resume, hopefully I can find an ideal job asap.
7) To edit my PC logon screen and the task bar etc..
Any ideas where i can get the book on the latest Singapore Employment Law to read at? NLB?
- Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Try look for this book in NLB, http://www.selectbooks.com.sg/getTitle.cfm?SBNum=37262
Shu
Comment
1 has spoken