I finally receive the law book I bought off the ebay. Will start reading thr the acts soon... haha.. but there's a few book in queue. So I'll randomly pick one to start with.
And i receive the parcel for the "Limited Edition NDS Game Nanatsuiro * Drops: Touch de Hajimaru Hatsukoi Monogatari" from play-asia.com. The item is actually for Dai, since he is dying to get it (even if it's so ex.. US$49.90), but he didn't have any visa/mastercard.
So, he beg for my help... Luckily he did.. cos I managed to source for a US$10 discount for every US$50 purchase, however he's short of $0.10 to enjoy the discount.
So I ended up purchasing a random figuring i spotted in the website costing US$4.95 so that we will be entitled to the discount. Well... after deducting my US$4.95~~ at least he did enjoy a US$5.05 discount, and I get to choose a cute figuring, Elyncy Yaasrop from Aoi Sora no Neosphere for free~~ Don't ask me what Aoi Sora no Neosphere is about. Cos I've no idea at all.. =P
So she is now.. happily standing beside my monitor.
Will be meeting Dai tmr to pass him the item, and to get the $$ back.. hee hee~~
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;