<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, August 03, 2008


Hi bloggie,

I've done designing Naru's wallpaper and Samurize's ini.

The image looks terrible on my monitor.. I'm testing a wallpaper designed for 1024 x 768 on 1440 x 900. So I guess, it's acceptable.

Here's how it's going to look like..

without the application...










Just a simple starry splashing around the whole screen with the word "emptiness".
Geez.. Spelling mistake. I'm lazy to edit on this upload. Will edit on the original wallpaper later. (It's 2.30am for goodness sake, I have about 100pages of "The Host" to complete reading)


With the application..











TADA! It totally cover the emptiness of the wallpaper.. (^-^)V

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken