<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, August 11, 2008


Hi Bloggie,

I know it has been some times since the swf link broken down.. It's kinda bored without the falling flowers.

I've added some new swf here taken from a cheena website, since the last embedded link is not working.. So, you can now see some falling flowers and little creatures moving around the blog.

Should I add some music?? But it's kinda frustrated sometimes enter into a blog with embedded music when you are playing and listening to some other music...

Been listening to Yiruma's River flows in you. It's rumored to be the Lullaby of the make-to-movie version of my favourite novel. Haha.. Imagine Edward playing this to Bella.. Aww~ That's so sweet.

Geez, it's getting late. And I've spend my time searching for the song and swf again. Looks like i dun get to watch Xamd ep 4 today.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken