<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, August 05, 2008


Hi bloggie,

Finished reading The Host on Sunday finally... Just in time for me to start on her new book. HEE~

Guess what? I ditched work on Monday!!

One of the reason is to escape from the toilet war in my office.. and of course... the main reason is for me to get the new book "Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer on the first release date... at Kinokuniya (Taka). Oh! Thanks Kyo, for meeting me there before work.. so that I can get to use his membership card. 20% discount~!!

*Happily staring at her book*

Next, I walk to PS, and shop around Daiso to get a few new photo frames and boxes for me to dump my "rubbish" that I refused to throw away. Got tons of thing to select the items (bad news for the guys) haha.. manage to waste 1hr in Daiso.

It's amazing why I didn't flip the book and start reading. I'm glad I didn't. It's rather interesting to have so much free time on a non-peak hour. Stroll around.... and had my lunch at LJS slowly... Now.. If only I can find a nice cafe.. and start reading.... But no.

I went over to Vivocity (Toy'r'us) =P and Giants to waste more time... before I can take the MRT which passes by Chinatown to accompany my mom back home. blah blah blah...

Sorry for the weird closing. My mind is in a blank right now, I've no idea what the hell I intended to write further because all I want to do now is to finish reading "breaking dawn".








Summarise.
I'm glad I got the book on the first day of it's official release.. but so far... I don't like the way the story is going.... haha.. no spoilers cos my dear sis haven't read it yet.

Sis... I'm hugging the book now!! Envy? *Snigger*
Oh.. and image attached here are from the stickers that came along with the book and below is my favourite.. If you know me well, you will know why. LOL.








-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken