I cannot resist writing something on this special date.. 08/08/08~~ woo~
Finally finished reading Breaking Dawn yesterday evening, leaving me time for me to clear some anime and drama that has been accumulating for days.
Life has been rather hectic partially due to Zen's weedding preparation. Been searching for the restaurant and reviews, solemnization arrangement and which JP to choose, her bridal shop Makeup artist, photographer reviews.. and now.. the door gifts, invitation cards, ang bao box etc..
Wahaha.. I think I'll be rather well prepared by the time it's my turn.. (if any.) Anyway, I love the ideas of having cupcakes for door gifts but we ended up settling for honey. So, got to contact the supplier and discuss about the pricing etc.
Okies, gtg. Meeting her up at the restaurant to discuss on some details. And tomorrow to the bridal shop at Marina Square~~~
Oh.. Enjoy the Olympics telecast~ -GONE-
- Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;