<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, July 25, 2008


Hi Bloggie,

I believe my boss is the most ridiculous person in the whole world.

Why?

Because he set up a new rule in the office.

"Everyone is not allow to use the ladies toilet"

Alright.. maybe it's not that bad... there's still the men's toilet, which the guys will be standing there to do their ahem business. Who will want to go in.. and it's absolutely smelly in there. (For some reason the guys here dun always flush)

Well, I do not mind this.. if
1) the guys toilet are clean (sorry, I'm absolutely particulate about this.)
2) their toilet door is working (the lock is abit faulty)
3) for a valid reason

Sadly, the first 2 failed to meet my expectation. And the last... does FENGSHUI counted as a reason?

Now, I've complaint.. Boss is allowing us to use his toilet in his room below our office. Looks like most of the ladies don't want to use that tho. Too much trouble if we have to knock the door and ask for permission to use the toilet. Even tho his "wife" don't mind, i mind.

Not much options.. either the dirty toilet or his toilet. I've know of some office who has unisex toilet, one of my previous office is.. but at least it's clean, and there's like only 3 person using it. If it's dirty, my previous boss do not mind my 5min walk to the nearby canteen either.

That's absolutely unreasonable for something like this to implement out of no where!! (He called in the morning and want us to implement it right away.) My GM said she will resolve this... We will see... I'm going to resign for sure if this doesn't resolve. Anywhere can be better than this shitty place.

Tho it most probably means I don't have much time to search for a perfect job. haha..

Guys.. any job to recommend?? Please email or call me.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken