Guess what? I went to hortpark again last Saturday to challenge the walk in early in the morning with Ebil.
A nice ah pek in the park shown us the "shortcut" from the top of mount faber to Henderson waves. But weirdly, we can't find the way and ended up walking up and down the stairs. We gave up eventually and went to look for the ah pek for help.
That ah pek lead the way and show us the directly there. He's in his 60s, but at the rate he walks up and down the stairs, you can never guess that. HAHA! I still don't understand how can we failed to see the path. I swear we walk by the exact same place. (-.-") Maybe the lack of sleep is affecting my vision also.. haha.
So by the time I reach Hortpark, it's even more exhausting than the trip with my parents. Thanks to the additional journey we walked, and the rows of stairs. Did i mentioned about the squats i did the previous day.
Being there with family is definitely much enjoyable.=P And I swear I will never do squats before I plan to go for another exhausting workout.
After the walk, I rushed back home to get ready to attend my best friend's housewarming at La Casa. Gosh.. I was totally lost, even with the map found on the website. Ended up walking for 20min. Even the locals there have no idea where the place is. I ended up taking a cab from Drive 16 to.. Drive 16... there goes my $5. I didn't plan to do another workout..
I guess it's not going all well for my friend too. She has planned BBQ for housewarming which is totally destroyed by the rain. Sad right? And then her buffet arrived... with a surprise.
Apparently, the buffet guy tripped and fell down while delivering the buffet food, and destroyed the fried rice and fish.. So there's a shortage of food. We ended up eating white rice and last min fried chicken wing, plus whatever is left with the buffet food.
That's going to be unforgettable housewarming for sure.
-Su
PS: I ate durians at my granny's place on sunday!! Hahaha!! (-.-") That reminds me of some unpleasant event..
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;