Just received a call on a request for my resume to be send over to a Jcompany located in town for a HR position. Honestly, I'm not sure how confident am I, considering that my experience in HR sector is close to ZERO, and the pay that they are offering is 10% higher than my existing pay when I will be more of a entry-level HR staff if I'm selected. HEE~
Nevertheless, it's still too early to daydream now, since I'm not even shortlisted for the interview yet. *Prays~~~*
Oh, did I mentioned that my Bsc HRM in UniSIM is going to start in July. Looks like majority has receive their enrollment package by now, and heard that some of the modules are already fully registered. Oh dear.. I wonder will there be any trouble for me by the time I receive mine. Dropped SIM an email on that, hopefully they can get back to me quick.
Getting pretty worried that Mr. postman will misplace my enrollment letter. Saw a few letters left on top of the mailboxes a couple of times for it's rightly owner to pick it up. Who knows if some mischievous kids will take it and dump it in the bin. haha.. I hope not! *Prays again*
If there's anyone who's reading this blog, and is really too bored. You can consider helping me with the translation of the family chart. The traditional chinese words are killing me, especially when my time on pc is now limited with the crash of yet another pc. =.="
Will be signing up the new SHBB promotion for the mini-notebook. Guess it will come in handy during my school days.
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;