<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, May 01, 2008


Hi bloggie,

Went out to Holland V's Provence Japanese Bakery to celebrate Kyu's belated bday on 27 Apr.. LOL.. Y this bakery? Cos if you like soft bread that melts..... this is the recommended bakery!!! Spend about $8 on the bread this time, had a melon bun, curry bun and a special recommended milk + veg shake. (sorry dun remember the exact name.) Met Ebil, Nuri, Kura, Dai and Kyu ard 11am (Kyo arrived abt 12pm) , waited until 1pm++ for their milk bun. Tabao some choco wassand and milk bun back home.. Arghh if you plan to visit holland V, please go there and buy lots of choco wassand and milk bun. It melts!!! Gosh.. I'm hungry now....

After that PS to catch a movie... eh.. can't remember which movie i've watched.. =.="

Went over to Taka, Kinokuniya to shop around. Bought a new book 禁咒师 1-2 by this chinese author Hudie which I'm simply in love right now. I'm following an online novel known 流氓公爵 using my hp, been reading it for the past 2 days. It's going to take a while before I can start on the library books again.

Last, went over to CK tang because Kyu wanted to join some dunno wat competition organised by tangs. And of cos he won the $100 vouchers... which is not valid for purchase of food.. -.-" sad... hahaha..





Labels:

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken