<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, May 16, 2008


Hi Bloggie!!

Sorry, facing a shortage of time to stare at the empty blog in an attempt to generate some topic to type in here.

Currently all my limited spare time online at work is spent searching for novels in order to sustain my dose of novel required daily at home, especially since my hunger for novel has grown tremendously since the lost of my internet usage at home.

Thanks to the best discovery of the…. This month!!

The reading of novel thr my tiny sony ericsson phone.. sadly this applies to the Chinese novel only. But there’s just too much to read!!! Imagine.. a file of just merely 200kb is enough to burn my night.

Titles that I’ve cover so far using the hp includes…

流氓公爵

上邪之我的魔兽老爸

上邪之有只帅哥在我家

吸血鬼女孩

Not to mentioned the 4 books from library… and 禁咒师 series (total 7 vol) that I’ve bought from Kinokuniya, The host by stephenie meyer and 4 more unknown novels whom my colleague has lend it to me..

I’m declaring to be a hardcore bookworm this month!

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken