I'm suppose to work on the hierarchy.. but well.. here's a bit of side-track while i figure out how to do it, and all the translation job.
Just watched The Chronicles of Narnia, Prince Caspian with Naru. The Chronicles of Narnia has been a special title to me. Consider how famous this book has been, I've never read it before, yet it remains special.
I have long forgotten the name of the teacher who shown me the BBC version of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. He's Australian who taught me literature during my secondary school. The show remains imprinted in my mind, and Naru used to ask me to repeat to her the stories.. when she's sooo tiny. Okay, maybe not that tiny.
I'm glad that I finally watched the sequel of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. That reminds me.. I show probably catch up with the BBC version which I've bought years ago, and never watched.
So, here's a song I like from the OST of Prince Caspian.
It started out as a feeling Which then grew into hope Which then turned into a quiet thought Which then turned into a quiet word And then that word grew louder and louder Till it was a battle cry I'll come back when you call me No need to say goodbye
Just because everything's changing Doesn't mean it's never been this way before All you can do is try to know who your friends are
As you head off to war Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light You'll come back when it's over No need to say goodbye You'll come back when it's over No need to say goodbye
Now we're back to the beginning It's just a feeling and no one knows yet But just because they can't feel it, too Doesn't means that you have to forget Let your memories grow stronger and stronger Till they're before your eyes You'll come back when they call you No need to say goodbye You'll come back when they call you No need to say goodbye
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;