<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, May 29, 2008


Hi bloggie,

I guess I've been too bored lately.. I'm now working on a mini-personal project known as.. Recording my family history.

So basically, we originated from this guy known as Bi Gan 比干. You can find him in a famous chinese novel written in the Ming Dynasty known as "The Investiture of the Gods 封神演义".

He was later venerated by the Buddhist/Taoism to be a well-known god. Guess who?

Cai Shen 文财神 (Chinese God of Wealth)

Surprised?

Now you know that the well known Cai Shen / God of Wealth is actually our ancestor.

Here's the Ancestor Hierarchy from Bi Gan 比干 to Lin Lu 林禄

I'll go into detail on the why I posted this hierarchy today some other day.

Here's a interesting fact:Bi Gan 比干's son Lin Jian 林堅 was born in 1049BC (Before Chris)It's 2008 AC now. If you calculate it. That's 3057 years ago.


That's for today!

- Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken