<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, April 07, 2008


Hi Bloggie,

I'm half way thr the submission of my application for my degree program now. Why half way?

First, I'm waiting for the letter of full time employment from my GM which is a must for the application. Expecting to get it within this few days.

Second, I'm thinking if I should apply for the credit exemption. I'll love to be exempted from the Statistics/Accounting and Law paper (20cu in total).

Geez.. I hate maths and laws. Imagine facing it again, but it's not as difficult as solving the equations of life, so just take it easy. *Cold Sweat*

The problem is.. they require me to list out the programme syllabus and a copy of your academic transcript. Transcript? No problem! Eh.. programme syllabus.... I think I kept the information... in my storeroom... somewhere...... in a carton sealed with layers of scotch-tape. Or can I obtain the information from the school now? I'll settle this later.

Thirdly, I can't decide if I should take up how many credit (cu) in my first semester, consider 5 cu = 1 course = $950++ My ideal is 15 cu, but I am worried about the school fee, 10 cu is a healthier $$ range for me. And Zen is telling me to wait for her for the next enrollment. At the rate I wait for her.. I guess it's going to take a few more years. So, I'll just go ahead first. There's no guarantee I'll get into this course too. So.... well... Good luck to me!

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken