<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, April 18, 2008


Hi Bloggie,

Been visiting the library rather often lately. My latest discovery is this author known as, 蝴蝶 Hu Die. Just read thr the title, << 再相逢 Zai Xiang Feng >> absolutely love it and apparently, this is not her best-known title. So, currently I'm searching for the rest of her books.

http://search.books.com.tw/exep/prod_search_author.php?key=%BD%B9%BD%BA


I'm particularly interested to read this <<禁咒師Jing zhou shi >> . (Well, that's her best selling novel if you haven't guess it.) If you know where I can find this novel in Singapore. Please inform me..

Most probably I will make a trip to Kinokuniya to take a look. I know Kinokuniya wouldn't disappoint me if I'm looking for a English title... but chinese??? Are there any huge chinese book stores with alot of books from Taiwan??? Looks like I'm going for a treasure hunt tomorrow.

Oh ya.. Stephanie Meyer's new novel, The Host is releasing in May. Hurray!!!

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken