<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, April 23, 2008


Hi Bloggie,

I have been exercising for the past 2 weeks.. Popping eye? LOL...

Yeah.. Naru bought a Cross Trainer home 2 weeks ago.

First attempt on the machine, last for 5 min. (Just to play with the machine)
Second official attempt.. 20min.
Third attempt... 30min..
And yesterday, I finally completed 40min.
(Actually, I was targeting at 45min, but it's getting really bored by the time I hit 20min+... how can anyone jog like that? The mp3 player is not helping too...)

Did I mentioned that the speed/distance/time/calories function is not working. Geez..

Anyway, I should stick at the current timing of 40- 45min for at least 1 month at resistance 2-3. Hopefully.... Finger-cross...

- Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken