<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, March 25, 2008


An old song recommended by a friend of mine.



Ichinichi owaru tabi
"Kyou mo anata no koto
Daisuki deshita." to
Sotto mune ni omou

"Konna hibi ga zutto
Tsuzukimasu you ni." tte
Hoshi furu yozora ni
Negatte mitanda

Omoikaeseba hora
Nakitsukareta hi mo atta keredo
Sonna yoru wo ikutsumo koete
Tadoritsuita basho

Soshite maku aketa SUTOORII
Nandaka yume mitai na RIARU
Sukoshi tere warai nagara mo
Tsunaida te wa

Kitto kazoekirenu hodo no
Ai no yokan ga afuredashite iru
Doushiyoumonai kurai
Futari wa koibito

Kako no ITAMI da to ka
Koukai shita koto mo
Anata ni deaete
Zenbu CHARA ni naru

Tawainai kaiwa no tochuu ni
Mata hitotsu anata wo shiri
Atashi ga mada kizukanakatta
Jibun wo mitsukeru

Itsumo minareta keshiki de mo
Anata ga tonari ni iru dakede
Iro wo kaete KATACHI kaete
Mabushiku naru

Kitto machiukeru mirai wa
Tayasui koto bakari ja nai kedo
Soredemo issho ni itai to omou
Koibito na no

Futari maku aketa SUTOORII
Hitori ja nai to kanjirareru
Sukoshi tere warai nagara mo
Tsunaida te wa

Kitto kazoekirenu hodo no
Ai no yokan ga afuredashite iru
Datte magire mo naku hoka demo nai
Anata to atashi wa
Koibito doushi na no

English Translate
Every time a single day ends
“I loved you today as well”
That’s what I’m thinking
Quietly in my heart

“Such days
To always continue like this”
I’ll try to wish for that
In the night sky filled with falling stars

Look, if you think about it again
There were even days when you clung to me in tears but
You’ve passed those nights many times
And made it to your destination in the end

And the beginning of a story
Is somehow real like a dream
Even though my smile is a little shy
I held your hand

I’m sure the immeasurable
Presentiments of love are overflowing
Almost that it can’t be helped
We’re both lovers

Even if it’s the pain of the past
Or the things which I regretted
Having the chance to meet you
Was able to turn all that into forgiveness

In the middle of a childish conversation
I got to know another you
I still haven’t realized it yet
That I’ll find myself

Even the scenery I’m always used to seeing
With you only beside me
I’m able to change its colors… Change its shape
And make it dazzling

The expected future is surely
Not just a simple thing but
Even so, I’ve thought of wanting to be together with you
As your lover

At the beginning of our story
I feel that I’m not alone
Even though my smile is a little shy
I held your hand

I’m sure the immeasurable
Presentiments of love are overflowing
Because I’m certain there is no one else
You and I
Are a pair of lovers

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken