Currently thinking of taking up a degree program from UniSim.
Actually, I've been thinking of taking up a HR degree with a local context. So far only 2 schools ofter this degree. One is SHRI (University of Curtin) and UniSIM. In terms of recognitions worldwide, University of Curtin is definitely in advantage. While UniSIM... I'm not very sure how recognised is the degree program.. The most important issue is... the school fee.
At least $1000 per month of school fee is definitely a BIG problem for me. And the last thing I want is to take up a loan for the degree program. Interest... arggh..
The good news is.. there's government subsidy up to 40% now for UniSIM's program. So a rough calculation.. it will take about $700 per month if I wanted to complete it in 2 years.. tough =.=" or if possible $500 per month to complete it in 3 years. Now.. this amount is more realistic, consider the amount of bills I'm paying monthly.
Haha.. so if I've decided to enrol. I'll probably need to pay upfront of $4200 for the first semester starting June. I'll see how I'll go about with this.
- Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;