<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, March 10, 2008


Hi Bloggie,

I think I'm having Ergophobia right now......

My friend define my symptom as Hikikomori. LOL! I'm sure it's not that bad. Trying to save money by not going out often is definitely not equal to withdraw from social life. It's tiring working for a whole day not to even mentioned that I have to worry about the back-stabber.



Opps, I promised not to blog about work. No! I'm blogging about me, and my anti-chipmunk champion. Yeah! That's right!


That sucks equally.


-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken