<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Dear Bloggie,

Been outdated with the blogging for a bit. There's a few draft post waiting for me to finish posting the photos.. Should be updated by this weekend.

Okay, here's the post for today.

I met up with Naru yesterday, went CP to shop around and had KFC for dinner.

In-Lieu of the coming Valentines which I wouldn't be celebrating.. I decided that I should do something special... at least for my KFC dinner ytd.

So.. here's my KFC coleslaw! What can I do about it???










Be a bit creative~~~~~
Stir around abit..
Here's the outcome. A love-shaped coleslaw.










Now.. If your "bf/gf" is around, you can tell him/her this..
"I'll give you my heart!"

(Of course, they have to finish it!!!!)

Haha!!!
Sounds romantic?

But.. I'm having dinner with Naru!! How romantic can this be? Hahaha... Well, you can try it on your valentine bah!

So.. conclusion.. Mission Accomplished!! A unique KFC dinner is created! Hurray!!!

















Note: mama always say... do not play with food. So avoid doing this too often.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken