<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, January 17, 2008


Hi Bloggie,

As the new year is approaching, and my handphone + internet contract expiring. I'm considering the possibly of changing a new provider or re-contracting now.

Currently targeting a pink Sony Ericsson W580i Walkman phone. I can re-contract a new phone maybe W880i, sell it and buy W580i at around $450-430.

Well.. that's a possibly. Shouldn't leave the subscriptions without contract. That reminds me.. Mom's monthly hp bill recently is super expensive at $60++ per month, when mine is like $30. How did she even call that much? Must remind her to cut down liao.. Kept calling out... No wonder I didn't save much despite downgrading my internet from Ultimate to Express.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken