<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, January 06, 2008


Hi bloggie,

Happy 2008!!! I'm back from my Taiwan trip on 2 Jan. Overall, it's been a freezing tiring trip, with temperature of around 7 degree celsius on the worse day. I'll post up on the photos soon once I get them transferred into my pc. Now... where did I left my cable?

Apparently, this year doesn't seems to be going well for me. Getting food poisoned during my Taiwan trip on new year eve.. thanks to the wonderful food at the theme park. (-.-") I missed out alot more great meals elsewhere.

Next, in the top of my hate list now, the "CPF" decided to break down my school fee deduction that I've owe, and deduct the amount in many potions of $200. Which they never did before. Among all times they decided to do it.. they did the deduction on the same day when my bonus and salary is deposit in my bank. So.. now my salary and bonus is totally gone. I haven't even paid my bills, insurance or my tour fee yet.. (T-T) That explains why my bank balance is so super low.

I don't think I can afford to repay my Taiwan tour fee to my company when I need those money now. Thank god, I've opened another bank account for those $. That really saved me. So, I'll opt for paying that amount in installment to my company instead of paying in full. I'm going to be stuck in this company for the moment until I managed to clear my outstanding. *cursing* Geez.. I was planning to pay up the amount in full so that I can resign and change a new job in march. *Cries*

The only - pt about doing this.... a friend of mine told me her company is recruiting more staff soon... pay is slightly lower, but the workplace is super near to where I stay (consider within 1hr instead of 3hrs of traveling time per day, and 5 days work instead of 5 1/2 days work). Relaxing environment, nice colleagues... But.. *sigh* Can I curse my new "mgr-to-be"? Staying in my company for a few more months will not be as bad as it is now if not for his existence.

Last but not least, I hope my dad can go home soon. LOL.. you should look at the expression on his face when the nurse mentioned they will be teaching him how to use the medical puff device?? on Monday. He's like, "What? The doctor said I can go home on Sunday!" hahaha... Cya home on Monday then!!





-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken