<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, January 24, 2008


Hi bloggie,

This has been a tiring week.

First, I think I've overspent again. LOL.. I forgot to add in my haircut expenses, CNY food expenses and shoe for my CNY. (T-T) I'm already trying to get the cheapest I can find... It's not easy to find a plus size clothes yet fashionable and cheap. And I haven't paid my bills since last month. Must make it an appoint to pay it by today. Otherwise, all my lines will be "ka cha" during CNY. Oh.. and the money for CNY ang bao for my mom. Bleh..

Secondly, I've been shopping since.. last sat? Everyday non-stop, but I don't think I've completed all items yet. Or should I say.. most of those I saw aren't cheap. LOL. Got some items online. It's cheaper, but I had to make a trip down on Sat to meet up with one of the seller because the mailing will only reach next wednesday and I wan to get it before this sun so that I can make sure it's suitable for CNY.

Went to bugis to bought a jumper which is oversize. It's not that bad.. until I've tried sitting down with it. LOL.. (_|_) and Taki tore the tag. So, I cannot bring it back to change the size. I've to give it to Taki instead since she can fit in. So, got to make a trip there to get another jumper my own size today. Thank god.. it's not too expensive.

Thirdly, I've post my resume on a job search website. So far, I've received 2 calls for interview. The first will be scheduled next Wednesday at the recruitment agency. But I wonder.. how will I be able to go to the company for another interview without letting my manager getting suspicious. She's not going to be happy if she knows I'm going for interview, and I seldom take leaves, so something must be wrong if I've taken morning leave. LOL.. If I resigned during CNY period.. it might be the worst gift she received for CNY. Working clothes is a problem too.. Working in a company with casual dress code has definitely spoiled me.

Last, my relatives is coming over tomorrow, and I've yet to pack my room, change my mattress cover. Argghh...

A sleepless night yesterday. I don't think I can get a good sleep until next week. Cheerios!! Pray hard that I can have a smooth going interview next wednesday, and a super nice haircut too. Of cos winning a 4D will be good also (provided that I'll buy it.) LOL..

Regards,
Carol

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken