Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Dear Bloggie,
Just received a confirmation news that our relatives from Indonesia is coming over. 6-8 of them.. staying over?
Geez.. I don't mind them coming over, but them coming over on 25 Jan means only 1 weekend left for whatever shopping, packing chores I need to do before tml shushu's wedding on 31 Jan and CNY on 7 Feb. Arghh.. I'm so lazy to pack up the things lately.
Oh.. Who's going to entertain them during their stay here. I suppose they aren't coming over to stay for over 1 week just to attend the wedding? They could just stay for 3 days if it's merely the wedding. Not Sentosa again!!! I'm broke, remember? Must find an excuse to get out next weekend. Well, I got house cleaning at SK too.. and to search for CNY clothes.
And I wonder where they are going to stay? Why can't only 2-3 of them come over?? And if all of them is going to stay over at ah ma's place.. can I volunteer myself to go home. LOL.. but that means I got hell alot of daily items to shift.
And where is everyone going to squeeze the day before wedding. Aren't they coming over to help out and staying overnight?
1 bed room and living room for them to sleep (if all of them going to stay here. Pray not!), 1 room for shu shu, 1 room for the 2 of us + ah ma. The remaining empty place i can think of is the kitchen. LOL.. not even a spare place for them to play Mahjong overnight.
There's so many things to plan and I can't totally trust what Ah ma says. She's always putting words into others mouth. I got numerous proof for that. Plus, she's so forgetful. It will be weird if she remember everything correctly.
She told me yesterday that mom and auntie suggested that we should shift and stack the chairs in the living room into the bedroom.
Excuse me? You are not talking about a stool.. but 2 huge wooden chairs and a row of 3 chairs! And it's totally impossible to shift it in the night before wedding with all the rooms packed. Then how are we going to access the room with the huge chairs blocking the way. I can't believe my mom suggested that idea. I'll scream at her for that stupid idea if my mom really suggested it.
Plus, I'll love to have the chairs in the living room. You can't possibly ask the elders to stand there and wait? It's crowded enough with the normal amount of relatives.. plus 6 more pax and their luggage?
Then I wonder how early the rest of the helpers are going to wake up if they cannot stay there overnight.
Things will be much better if only 3 of them came over. At least that means.. enough room for them. Living room will be free to use. Oh.. enough toilet too.. 9 persons fighting for 1 bathroom/1 toilet aren't really pleasant.
Why is a wedding so complicated? I'm not going to opt for such a troublesome option next time. Haha.. Anyway, I've been telling my mom that I'm not going to get married if she's expecting those traditional rituals too. LOL.. good luck shu shu!!!
Well, I guess things will work out fine somehow. Oh.. did I mentioned that ah ma's suggesting catering now? LOL.. She said the food she have bought for the wedding (in the freezer now) can be cook during CNY. That's like.. storing it for 4 weeks? *speechless*
Enough complain for today. LOL.. now I feel much better!
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken