<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, January 28, 2008


Hi Bloggie,


Scheduled for a conference meeting with boss, GM and the @#$@ at 4.30pm. My colleague and I have reflected the issues to my GM. And I believe this conference meeting is a reason of it.

Today is one of the worse scenario that can happen at work. When I'm complaining to my boss about my superior? Well, he still assign me work.. so he can be consider one. LOL.. I cannot imagine what lies ahead if he wants to take revenge. Consider how often he back stabbed people.

But, it's already in a mess when I cannot contact him when I need to. When I received complains from customer that he's ignoring their calls. When he gives me things that's incomplete and I'm expected to know what I'm suppose to do about it just because he left it on my desk? Not to forget how he blamed on me for something he did. Once in his first 3 month in the company, I cannot imagine how many times he's going to do it if he stays longer.

Last Friday, he requested my colleague to type out a document requested by my boss. And he scribed some words on the document that is totally un-readable. So I told my colleague to confirm with him what he has written. Guess what's his reply, "Cannot read mah? Go ask boss lah, he ask me to do one." Of course, he gave her the answer in the end. But.. there's no reason for him to throw a temper just because my colleague is trying to double confirm with him.

And he left the office at 4.30pm on that day, he pass the document to my colleague 15min before he left. Official knocking off hours? 6pm.
(Note: My boss is not around that day.)

During the days my boss is around, he can be spotted around the office even after 6.30pm. When my boss is away, we are having problems even contacting him on phone. That's too obvious. At least, learnt to pick up our calls.

Haha.. I'll definitely regretted wasting a post on this much later. But well, you don't get a chance to complain about your superior very often.

Count down to interview, 2 days. LOL, just send another resume today. Received an invitation to send my resume to a recruitment agency for a job. Highly paid, but the jobscope looks stressful. Consider that Pay = Job Stress level. I don't think I'm equipped with the knowledge and confident to get a 25% - 63% pay increase for that job. Sorry.. shall stick to my comfortable zone as for the moment.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken